For guidelines on how to use our online sites, take a look at our site terms.
In adherence to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we don’t allow children under the age of 13 to open personal accounts online or use online banking, unless it’s a joint account with an adult. They can still open accounts by themselves at a branch. To learn more about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), visit ftc.org.
We do not sell your personal information for monetary consideration. However, there may be instances where we disclose or share your information with a third party for other non-monetary considerations.
Patelco may share your personal information with third parties, such as affiliates or third party service providers, for the purpose of providing you with products or services you asked for or completing a transaction you instructed Patelco to complete.
Not withstanding the foregoing, You may request to Opt-Out of the sharing or selling of your personal information.
- Sharing or selling is necessary for the business to comply with legal obligations, provide a product or service to you that you requested, exercise legal claims or rights, or defend legal claims;
- Transfer to a service provider is necessary for Patelco’s business purpose; or
- The information is publicly available information, certain medical information, consumer credit reporting information, or other types of information exempt from the CCPA.
- Session cookies expire at the end of your browser session and allow us to link your actions during that particular browser session.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your device in between browser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions across multiple sites.
- First-party cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies are set by a third party site separate from the site you are visiting.
- Advertising- or targeting-related. We may use first-party or third-party cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our sites or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that have been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement.