How budgeting can lead you to more freedom
Many people don’t love the word “budget”. It might make you think of restrictions and limits. But an effective budget is basically a plan for your money. And using a budget doesn’t mean you’re limiting yourself – it means you’re spending with a purpose, and moving towards meeting your goals.
A budget doesn’t limit your freedom — it gives you freedom! When you have a realistic budget, you have an action plan and clear picture of where your money goes. It’s part of the foundation for financial wellness.
- What is a Budget and How to Make One?
- Regularly Review and Revise Your Budget
- Automate Your Bill Payments
- How to Manage Your Finances at Every Stage of Life
- What to Do If You Experience a Drop in Income
- Understand Your Personal Expenses
Budgeting for Kids & Youth