How budgeting can lead you to more freedom
Many people don’t love the word “budget”. It might make you think of restrictions and limits. But an effective budget is basically a plan for your money. And using a budget doesn’t mean you’re limiting yourself – it means you’re spending with a purpose, and moving towards meeting your goals.
A budget doesn’t limit your freedom — it gives you freedom! When you have a realistic budget, you have an action plan and clear picture of where your money goes. It’s part of the foundation for financial wellness.
- What is a Budget and How to Make One?
- Regularly Review and Revise Your Budget
- Automate Your Bill Payments
- What to Do If You Experience a Drop in Income
- Understand Your Personal Expenses
- How to Live Within Your Means
- VIDEO – Veronica discusses how to break the paycheck-to-paycheck cycle
- 7 Ways to Stay on Top of Your Bills
Budgeting for Kids & Youth
- Budget-Friendly Summer Activities for Kids
- How Much Allowance Should You Give Your Kids?
- Money Basics for College Students
Budgeting in Uncertain Times
- What to Do When You’re Struggling to Make Ends Meet
- How to Negotiate Rent
- How to Lower Car Insurance
- How to Save Money on Groceries
- How Can I Better Control My Spending?
- VIDEO – Veronica discusses strategies for living on a reduced income
- VIDEO – Veronica tells you how to budget during a crisis
Budgeting for Taxes