A No-cost Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Financial Wellness at Work
The #1 cause of employee stress at work is due to personal finances, resulting in distraction and loss of productivity.1 Additionally, 63% of employees say their financial stress has increased since the pandemic.2 That's why smart employers offer personal finances as part of their overall benefits program to help boost productivity and increase retention.
Contact us at PatelcoAtWork@Patelco.org to learn more.
How Patelco Can Help
Unlike a traditional Employee Assistance Program (EAP), we take a holistic approach to financial wellness, by providing professional 1:1 counseling, financial education, and products and services with better rates and low to no-fees to help reduce money worries so your employees can live happier, fuller lives. Contact our Partnership Team to learn more about how we make a financial wellness benefit simple and seamless to implement.
Who We Are
For over 80 years, we've honored the trust of our members.
- One of the largest credit unions in the United States
- Headquartered in Northern California with 37 branches and growing
What you can expect
Dedicated Partnership Manager
- A single point of contact to support your program
- On-site "Financial Wellness" booth sponsored by Patelco
- Monthly newsletters, online banners and marketing collateral support
- Free Education and Expert Advice
- Free 1:1 Financial Counseling by appointment
- Complimentary Financial Advisor3 Services by appointment
- Financial health webinars
- Free Checking account ($50 account opening bonus4) and payroll direct deposit
- Health Savings Account
- Full range of financial products and services designed to improve financial health for your employees
- Automatic rate deduction on loans for on-time payments
Explore the products and services available for your employees.
The Partnership Managers at Patelco are second to none when it comes to their level of knowledge and accessibility. They never missed a beat while transitioning from in-person to remote services.”Erika, Caltrans
1 2017 Mercer. Inside Employees Minds Financial Wellness Report™ survey gathered insights from more than 3,000 workers. On an estimated total annual US wage bill of $5 trillion, loss in productivity costs employers up to $250 billion. Mercer is a global leader in the health and benefits consulting industry.
2 2018 The Olson Group. 15 Reasons Why You Need Financial Wellness in the Workplace Report™. The Olson Group is a leading employee benefits consulting firm.
3 Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS"), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Patelco Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
4 To qualify for the $50 bonus, you must use the employer code provided to open a new checking account (minimum deposit of $100). The $50 reward will be credited to your savings account within 5 business days of the qualifying new account being opened. If you receive $600 or more in prizes from Patelco throughout the year, we’ll send you an IRS Form 1099.