Our promise to you
We guarantee your payments will be sent on time, and we’ll cover you if they’re not. Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Make sure your account has sufficient funds.
- Schedule your payment to be made at least 5 (five) business days for electronic payments and 9 (nine) business days for paper checks. This provides a couple of days for your account to be credited.
- Make sure the payee information is accurate and complete.
Register for Bill Pay
Bill Pay is a convenient, secure way to control when and how your bills are paid.
It's easy to set up. To get started, you'll need a minimum balance of $25 in your checking account.
- Log in to your Patelco Online™ account. Don't have one? Create an account.
- From the main menu, select Transfer & Pay and then Bill Pay.
- Review the Bill Pay terms. Check the "I Agree" box and then continue if you agree.
- You're all set!
If this is your first time accessing Bill Pay, the "Add a New Payee" page will appear. Follow the instructions on the screen to continue.
Bill Pay features
Bill Pay includes four popular features that make it easier to manage your payees and your payments.
To access Bill Pay, log in to your Patelco Online™ account. From the main menu, select Transfer & Pay, and then select Bill Pay.
- View complete account numbers for every bill payee
From the Bill Pay Dashboard tab of Bill Pay, choose a payee and select the Manage tab. Tap or click Show to see the full account number.
- Print your payment history
Want to keep a paper or PDF version of your past payments? Now it's easy: Select the printer icon on the History tab in Bill Pay.
- Review payments before submitting
View your transaction details before scheduling or submitting a payment.
- Print payment confirmations
We know it's reassuring to have confirmation that you've paid that bill. After making a payment, just select the print icon on the confirmation popup.