Powered by Schwab’s Institutional Intelligent Portfolios Platform®*,our robo advisor chooses from 51 low-cost professionally selected exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and builds a diversified portfolio to help meet your needs and keep you on the path of financial wellbeing. Whether you're just starting out, need to catch up for retirement, or saving for a child's education, it's never too late to start investing towards your future.
Our Robo Advisor Program offers these convenient features:
- Easily transfer and rollover your IRA and 401(k)
- Automatically creates a customized portfolio to align with your investment goals
- Technical support available
- Competitive, low-cost management fees
- Quick and easy account set-up
- Invest with as little as $5,000
Is Robo Advisor the right choice for me?
Patelco Financial Solutions, available through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS), offers a full suite of investment options for our members, including financial advisors as well as self-directed investing through a Robo Advisor. Our Robo Advisor may be right for you if:
- You are investing between $5 - $25,000
- You have less than 6 months of living expenses saved for reserves
- You don’t require advanced financial planning or investment advice
- You are comfortable with using technology
There are some distinct differences between a robo advisor (like Patelco's Robo Advisor) and a traditional financial advisor.
A robo advisor uses algorithms to choose your investments for you, then monitors, adjusts, and rebalances your investments automatically. Robo advisors generally have lower fees, choose from a more limited selection of investment options, and require a smaller minimum initial investment.
A financial advisor consults with you about your goals, creates a customized investment plan, and then actively manages your investments for you. A financial advisor has access to more investment options, and they often offer guidance around estate planning, taxes, and insurance. Working with a financial advisor generally requires reserves (savings) and a higher minimum investment amount.
Getting started is easy
- Complete a short questionnaire to establish your goals, risk tolerance, and timeline
- Get a diversified portfolio of ETFs chosen by professionals
- Our robo advisor monitors your portfolio daily and automatically rebalances as needed
It's that simple!
The Robo Advisor Program leverages Schwab’s Institutional Intelligent Portfolios® to build a portfolio based on your unique financial goals. Patelco and Schwab share a mutual commitment to helping you thrive on your financial wellness journey. As one of our nation’s largest discount brokers, Schwab provides monthly statements and is available to answer any support questions you may have.
If you're looking for a smart, efficient way to set up and manage a portfolio – for retirement, education, a house, or more – Patelco's Robo Advisor Program is here to help you get there.
Check out our Robo Advisor FAQs.
* These materials have been independently produced by Patelco Financial Solutions, available through CFS, which is independent of, and has no affiliation with, Schwab Performance Technologies® (“SPT”), Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (“CS&Co”), or any of their affiliates (together, “Schwab”). Schwab has not created, supplied, licensed, endorsed, or otherwise sanctioned these materials, nor has Schwab independently verified any of the information in them. Institutional Intelligent Portfolios® is an automated investment management service for independent advisors and available exclusively through independent investment advisory firms like Patelco Financial Solutions, not Schwab, is responsible for advising you on its program, including recommending and selecting a portfolio appropriate for you and managing your portfolio on a discretionary basis. Your portfolio will be held in a brokerage account at CS&Co. “Institutional Intelligent Portfolios” is a trademark of Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. The Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
CFS does not provide tax or legal advice. For such guidance, please consult a tax and/or legal advisor.
Registered Representatives are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with, residents of other states will be made only upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information in this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States.
CUSO Financial Services, LP located at Patelco Financial Solutions is offering our Robo Advisor Program as an innovative new way to invest through Schwab Performance Technologies®. Our Robo Advisor Program offers a diverse suite of portfolios using an automated management investment service that helps automatically rebalance your investments when needed.
To get started or learn more, visit our Robo Advisor Program. Your portfolio will be held in a brokerage account at Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.