Zelle® is a convenient way to send, receive, or request money with family and friends typically within minutes1 .With just an email address or US mobile phone number you can send money to almost anyone you know, regardless of where they bank.2
Whether you’re pitching in for a birthday gift or splitting the cost of takeout, Zelle® is a simple way to send money in the moment.
Zelle® is available for free in Patelco Online™ and the Patelco Mobile App
Sign up for Patelco Online™ if you haven't already or download the Patelco Mobile App (available on the App store or the Google Play store) to make it easy to send or receive money on the go with Zelle®.
Why use Zelle®
Send money to family or friends typically within minutes1
Your money is sent directly between bank accounts – no account details are ever shared
No need to download another app. Send or receive money for free with Zelle® in the Patelco Mobile App
Ways to use Zelle®
How to enroll with Zelle®
- Open or download the Patelco Mobile App
- Sign in and select SEND MONEY WITH ZELLE®
- Agree to the terms
- Enter your email or US mobile phone number
Send money with Zelle®
- Tap SEND MONEY WITH ZELLE® and select Send
- Add a trusted person to pay
- Enter the amount and select your funding account
- Review and include a message if you like, then tap Send
Receive money with Zelle®
- Tap SEND MONEY WITH ZELLE® and select Request
- Add a trusted person to request money from
- Enter the amount
- Include a message if you like, then tap Request
Frequently Asked Questions
1 US checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled users typically occur in minutes.
2 In order to send payment requests or split payment requests to a US mobile number, the mobile number must already be enrolled with Zelle®.
Zelle and the Zelle-related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.