We want to help you make saving a reality – not just an intention
Saving more money is a common resolution. But many of us keep putting it off – telling ourselves we’ll start saving once we get a new job, pay off a debt, or figure out a budget. The truth is that most members only start saving once they’ve adopted healthy habits – and realized that future needs are as important as today’s wants.
At Patelco, we want to help you develop those healthy habits today – so your paycheck goes to supporting your wellness, not just your spending and your debts. You don’t have to start big to start saving – that’s why our Money Market account pays a market-beating rate on lower balances.
Check out the articles below to see how you can save along life’s journey. Need more help with saving? We’re here to offer advice at our branches. Our friends at BALANCE can help too – online or on the phone.
Saving for Emergencies
- How Much Money Should I Put in My Emergency Fund?
- Why Should I Have an Emergency Fund?
- 27 Creative Ways to Jump Start Your Emergency Fund
Saving for a House
Saving for Retirement
- Benefits of Contributing to a 401(k)
- SECURE Act Summary: Retirement Changes for 2020
- Best Retirement Strategies for Generation X
- Tips When You’re Retiring Soon