Buying a car
Whether you are shopping for a new or used car or truck, understanding your budget and financing options is key. Planning for all the related expenses (insurance, registration, etc.) is also important. Let's start with a few questions:
Buying a car
Below is an estimate of how much car you can afford.
Options picked just for you
The following loan options are the best for your auto loan. Have a look and then let’s talk.
New Auto Loan
2020 models or newer
Used Auto Loan
2011 - 2019 models
- Rates as low as 2.45% APR
- Affordable repayment terms up to 84 months on vehicles up to 10 years old, maximum 125,000 miles
- Up to 140% financing with Guaranteed Asset Protection and Mechanical Breakdown Insurance
- Flexibility that allows you to buy from a dealer, private party, or even buy out a lease
- Save on your rate by refinancing auto loans from other financial institutions
- Enjoy a potential rate reduction through LevelUp
APR = Annual Percentage Rate
Our markers of success.
SERVICE THAT BRINGS MEMBERS BACK
"I'm on my third Patelco auto loan and I would never consider trying anyone else. The customer service is incredible!"D.O.,
Member since 2013
THERE THROUGH UPS AND DOWNS
"My last car was a lemon - the repairs were costly. I got an exceptional loan rate and was able to get into a newer car right away."C.E.,
Member since 2015
MORE POSSIBILITIES FOR MORE PEOPLE
"I desperately needed a new car, but had little money to put down. Patelco never hesitated to help me. "P.M.,
Member since 1993
Protect your new ride
Experts will find you the right insurance and protection services at the best price
Comprehensive Auto Insurance services
Get your quote today.
All calculators and calculations are provided and powered by CalcXML