Wire transfers let you send or receive large amounts within the US
Wire transfers are a secure way to send or receive money from another bank, person or company. They’re commonly used for large purchases, such as a down payment on a home.
- Funds will be sent from Patelco accounts the same day, if the transfer request is made before 1pm on weekdays
- Submit your request at your local branch or by uploading our domestic outgoing wire transfer form in the Message Center along with a copy of your valid driver’s license or other government-issued ID, such as a passport
- Outgoing wire fee: $20; incoming wire fee: $10. Both waived for Commitment Household members.
Domestic incoming wire transfers to Patelco accounts should be directed as follows:
Patelco Credit Union
3 Park Place
Dublin, CA 94568
Include the following information for incoming transfers:
- ABA/Routing Number: 321076470
- Member’s full name (as it appears on Patelco statements)
- Member’s full account number. Find your account number in Patelco Online™ by selecting the Account Details tab of the account you want to use to receive the transfer.
Download the Domestic Outgoing Wire Transfer Authorization form.