Your financial well-being is our top priority.
As a member-owned not-for-profit credit union, our people before profits philosophy is at the heart of all we do. Whether it’s free financial advice, or accounts that help you save, we’re here to ensure you get the support you need – no matter where you’re at.
No fees, no minimum balance. Just convenience and security.
Stop worrying about hidden fees. When we say free, we mean it. Compare the savings in the chart below.
- $0 monthly fee
- No minimum balance
- Overdraft transfers from savings or line of credit
- Debit Mastercard with price protection for purchases
|Bank of America
Advantage Plus Banking
|Minimum Daily Balance
to avoid monthly fee
|Direct Deposit Qualifier
to avoid monthly fee
|No qualifier required||Minimum $250||Minimum $500|
Money Market Savings
Named The Best Money Market Account in 2021 by Investopedia1
Unlike the big banks, we actually pay a higher rate if you are just starting out so you can reach your savings goal faster.
- 1.00% APY on balances up to $2,000.002
- No fees, no minimum balance
- Guaranteed growth and safety
|You earn:||On your balance of:||It adds up to:
|0.50% APY||$2000.01 - $5,000||0.70% on $5,000|
|0.30% APY||$5,000.01 – $10,000||0.50% on $10,000|
|0.25% APY||$10,000.01 – $50,000
||0.35% on $25,000|
Flexible terms and options to help you save on your monthly car payment or rate.
We’ve got your auto needs covered.
- Competitive rates starting at 2.35% APR3
- Enjoy up to 90 days of no car payments4
- Affordable terms up to 84 months for a new or used car purchase or refinance
- See how much you can save on your car payments when you switch to Patelco
Pure Mastercard® Credit Card
The smart, easy way to pay. 0% APR for 6 months on Balance Transfers made in the first 90 days
- A low-rate credit card for making everyday purchases
- No annual or balance transfer fees
- Rates as low as 6.20% APR5
- See how much you can save by transferring your high rate card balance to Patelco
A low, fixed rate with a payment fit for your budget
- Rates starting at 5.70% APR6 with terms up to 5 years
- Borrow up to $50,000
- Fixed, low rates and payments
- No loan origination fees
- Funds will be deposited into your Patelco account
Home Equity Line of Credit
A low-cost way to access the cash you need, when you need it
Your home equity can be a powerful tool to help improve your financial well-being. Once in place a Home Equity line of Credit can be used to access funds any time during the first ten years to finance major purchases, home improvement projects or unexpected expenses.
- Rates starting at 3.750% APR7
- No closing costs on lines up to $250,0008
- No early closure fees and no annual fee
- No teaser rates – we offer great low rates for the life of your loan
Free Financial Advice
If you need guidance on budgeting, savings, debt management, building your credit, or financial planning, our Certified Financial Specialists are here to help.
Banking made easy
24/7 online banking
24/7 online banking
Manage your money anytime, anywhere.
30,000+ fee-free ATMs nationwide
30,000+ fee-free ATMs nationwide
37 branches serving Northern California.
Easy money management with bill pay, remote deposit, and person-to-person payment.
1. Sources: Investopedia
2. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Rates are valid as of 10/15/2021 and are subject to change after account opening without notice. Interest is paid at tier rates on balances within each tier. Total interest paid is the sum from each tier. Blended APY shown assumes the amount entered is held in the account for one year. Withdrawing funds before one year will result in a different realized rate. No minimum deposit required to open an account. Limit one Money Market Select Account and one Money Market Select IRA Account per account number.
3.APR (Annual Percentage Rate). Auto rates starting at 2.35% APR effective 10/7/2021; subject to change without notice. Patelco offers a range of base rates and discounts that depend on factors such as credit history, loan term, Patelco account relationship, vehicle mileage, amount financed and vehicle age. Vehicle mileage greater than 100k will include an additional .50% added to rate. Additional discounts may apply. Actual rates are disclosed to approved applicants in writing prior to loan consummation and may be as high as 11.85% APR. To learn more about rates, terms, and exclusive discounts for members, such as Commitment Household, call 800.358.8228 or visit any Patelco branch. Loan payment example: $21.87 per month per $1000 borrowed at 2.35% APR for 48 months.
4. At closing, you have the option to select up to 90 days of deferred loan payments on your new or used auto loan. The actual number of days will depend on the terms of the loan. Interest will accrue on your auto loan beginning on the date the loan is funded and the first payment will be applied to interest accrued from the date the loan is funded to the first payment date and then to principal due.
5. Variable APR as of 3/9/2021. Rate adjusts monthly and equals prime rate for previous month plus a margin range based on credit worthiness. Applies to Purchases and Balance Transfers.
6. APR (Annual Percentage Rate). All loans are subject to credit approval, restrictions apply, rates are subject to change. Loan rates offered effective 7/2/2021. Patelco offers a range of base rates and discounts that depend on factors such as credit type, credit history, loan term, and Patelco account relationship. Additional discounts may apply. Actual rates are disclosed to approved applicants in writing prior to loan consummation and may be as high as 16.15% APR. To learn more about rates, terms, and exclusive discounts for members, such as Commitment Household, call 800.358.8228 or visit any Patelco branch. The APR range is 4.95% to 18.40% with terms available from 6 to 60 months. Example, if you receive a loan of $10,000 with and interest rate of 6.95% with no origination fee and make 48 monthly payments of $239.89, your finances charges will be $1,514.69 which would make your total repayment amount $11,514.69.
7. 3.750% APR (annual percentage rate) and other terms shown are accurate as of 10/15/2021 and apply to a HELOC for the most qualified applicant at CLTV up to 80%. Not all applicants will qualify for the lowest rate. Rates vary based on property value, line amount and other factors, and will vary for second or vacation homes. The minimum periodic payment is interest-only for the first ten years (“draw period”) followed by fully-amortizing payments to repay the balance over the final fifteen years. No draws will be allowed during the repayment period. Payments and rate can adjust monthly. Payments will increase if rates increase. At the end of the draw period, your required monthly payments will increase because you will be paying both principal and interest. The rate is calculated using an index plus a margin. The index used is the Prime Rate as published in The Wall Street Journal Western Edition on the last business day of the month prior to the change. The current prime index is 3.25% APR. The minimum interest rate is 3% and the maximum interest rate is 17% APR. Home Equity loans and lines of credit are available on California properties only.
8. The minimum credit line amount is $10,000 and the maximum is $500,000. Patelco Credit Union will pay customary closing costs on lines up to $250,000 in second lien position. Borrower is responsible for closing costs on lines in first lien position or over $250,000. Closing costs range from $0 to $2,500. This offer does not include escrow or recording fees or additional notary fees that may result from changes in title or vesting or notary appointments.