We're here to help with COVID-19 — here's the latest updates
We understand that our members may be heavily impacted by the pandemic, and we have help available. Details about all our support and resources are on our COVID-19 page.
Find out when your stimulus check will arrive
To check the status of your stimulus payment, please visit the IRS website's stimulus payment page. Please note that Patelco will not be able to tell you where or when your payment will arrive.
Check out our FAQs to find information quickly
We've collected members' common questions on loans, extra help, our branches and more. Check out our FAQs page to find the answers to your questions about how we can support you right now.
Contact us if you have a financial need
Patelco offers a range of solutions to help members manage through temporary or extended periods of reduced or lost income as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Whether your individual situation calls for delaying a payment, increasing your credit line, waiving a fee, or getting a loan, our team is here for you. Please call 800.358.8228 or visit your local branch. if you have a need. Please note that our hold times are much longer than usual, and we are practicing social distancing in our branches to help keep our team and members safe.
- Loan modifications – for members with existing loans that are experiencing a hardship and need assistance with payments, we can modify terms and defer payments.
- Skip-A-Pay – for members that are experiencing a hardship and need assistance with payments, we’re waiving the Skip-a-Pay fee on all eligible loans. The Skip-A-Pay service is available in Patelco Online™ — select the Skip-A-Pay widget. (You may need to select MORE… first.)
- Credit limit increase – for members with existing home equity lines of credit or Patelco Mastercard credit cards, you can request a credit limit increase which provides additional ways to access cash and make purchases.
- Quicker funds availability – we’ve increased the amount of funds immediately available for ATM, and mobile deposits for many members.
- Certificate early withdrawal penalty waiver – if there is a penalty to withdraw from your certificate or an IRA certificate before the specified maturity date, we will waive the penalty fee.
Follow us here and on social media for the latest updates
We're continuing to closely monitor the coronavirus situation and will always have our latest updates posted here, as well as on @PatelcoPays and on Facebook. Follow and like us to keep up to date.
Stick to trusted resources
We encourage you to keep yourself and your family safe by getting updates from official channels, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and the US government.
We also recommend this article about government benefits, free services and financial strategies to help you during the pandemic.
Patelco announces 2020-2021 volunteer board
Patelco recently held its Annual Meeting and announced the volunteers who will serve on the Board of Directors for 2020-2021. The full list can be found here.
Branches remain open with modified hours
Financial institutions are an essential service, so our branches are open to serve you with modified hours during the stay-at-home order for California. Our goal is to help you with your daily financial transactions – so you can focus on what matters. Our current hours are:
Weekdays 10am - 4pm
If you'd feel more comfortable doing transactions from home, our online banking and our award-winning Mobile App let you check your balance, make transfers, pay bills, deposit checks and much more. If you're not signed up yet, select the blue SIGN UP button at the very top of this page. All you need to get started is your Member Number (which is on your latest statement) and some basic personal information. You can also use our nationwide ATM network for many transactions.
2020 Annual Meeting materials
In lieu of an in-person annual meeting, we are conducting this year's meeting electronically based on government directives to avoid large gatherings. Our 2020 Annual Meeting materials are now available here for you to view. If you have questions or would like to request the materials, please email email@example.com.