Beware of spoofed calls
Several members have reported receiving spoofed calls appearing to come from Patelco’s 800 number. The fraudsters are asking members for personal information such as online banking User IDs and passwords, then stealing money from their accounts.
As a reminder, Patelco will never call and ask for the following:
• your member number
• your full card number
• your card PIN, CVV or expiration date
• your online banking User ID
• your online banking password
If you receive a call asking for any of these, it is most likely a scam. If you ever feel uneasy about a call you receive, hang up and call us at 800.358.8228.
Fire disaster relief available
In response to the devastating fires in California, Patelco has activated its Disaster Relief Program to provide immediate financial resources to members in good standing who are affected by a natural disaster. This program includes access to no– or low-cost loans, reimbursement of non-network ATM fees, deferred loan payments, and more:
- An immediate $500 personal loan at 0% interest for up to one year
- Waiver of early withdrawal fees on any share certificates you may have with us
- Reimbursement of any ATM fees for non-network ATM withdrawals
- Reversal of NSF or late fees
- Low interest loans at 5.0% APR for loans up to $10,000 (5-year term)
- Payment extensions on your existing consumer loans and/or credit cards if they are paid current
We created this Program to help members return to financial and personal stability as quickly as possible in the event of a disaster. Our thoughts are with those affected by the recent fires. If you’ve been affected, give us a call at 800.358.8228 to let us know how we can help you at any time.