Wildfire Disaster Relief Available
In response to the devastating wildfires, Patelco has activated its Disaster Relief Program to provide immediate financial resources to members in good standing who are affected by a natural disaster. This program includes access to no– or low-cost loans, reimbursement of non-network ATM fees, deferred loan payments, and more:
- An immediate $500 personal loan at 0% interest for up to one year
- Waiver of early withdrawal fees on any share certificates you may have with us
- Reimbursement of any ATM fees for non-network ATM withdrawals
- Reversal of NSF or late fees
- Low interest loans at 5.5% APR for loans up to $10,000
- Payment extensions on your existing consumer loans and/or credit cards if they are paid current
We created this Program to help members return to financial and personal stability as quickly as possible in the event of a disaster. Our thoughts are with those affected by the recent fires. If you’ve been affected, give us a call at 800.358.8228 to let us know how we can help you at any time.
Credit union holiday on October 8
Just a reminder: Patelco branch locations and our Member Contact Center will be closed on Monday, October 8, 2018 for the holiday. As always, Patelco Online™, Mobile Banking and Automated Telephone Banking are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
If you need assistance with a lost or stolen credit or debit card, please call 800.358.8228.
For Call-24 (automated telephone banking), call 888.766.2424.
Tax documents for your Patelco accounts are now available to view and download. Refer to the Tax Time FAQs for details.
Accessing your tax documents in Patelco Online™
Log in to Patelco Online™ and select the ACCOUNTS widget. Select the Statements tab, and then select the Tax Reports tab in the middle of the page.