Our promise to you
Pay your bills online securely, easily and with complete confidence.
We guarantee your payments will be sent on time, and we’ll cover you if they’re not. Just follow these simple guidelines.
- Make sure your account has sufficient funds.
- Schedule your payment to be made at least 5-9 business days before the due date (5 days for electronic payments and 9 days for paper checks). This timeframe factors in a couple of days for your account to be credited.
- Make sure the payee information is correct and complete.
If we fail to pay a properly scheduled bill on time, we'll pay the related late fees and finance charges. Send us a secure message in Patelco Online™ or call us at 800.358.8228.
Register for Bill Pay
Control when and how your bills are paid with Patelco Online™'s convenient and secure Bill Pay. All it takes is a few simple steps.
Log in to Patelco Online™.
Don't have a Patelco Online™ account? Get started now.
Select the BILL PAY widget.
Bill Pay Agreement
Read the Bill Pay agreement. If you agree, check the I Agree box. Then select Continue.
You’re done registering.
Since this is your first time accessing Bill Pay, the Add a New Payee page will appear, and you can continue setting things up.
Latest Bill Pay features – based on your feedback
We recently rolled out four Bill Pay updates that members had asked for. These features make it easier to manage your payees and your payments.
- See full account numbers for every bill payee
From the Bill Pay Dashboard tab of the BILL PAY widget, choose a payee, and then select the Manage tab. Tap or click the show link to see the full account number.
- Print your payment history
Want to keep a paper or PDF version of your past payments? Now it’s easy – select the printer icon on the History tab in Bill Pay.
- Review payments before submitting them
When you’re doing transactions online, you expect to review details before you submit something – so we’ve added this step to our Bill Pay system.
- Print payment confirmations
We know it’s reassuring to have confirmation that you’ve paid that bill. So we’ve added the ability to print payment confirmations – after making a payment, just select the print icon on the confirmation popup.