We’re always on the lookout for motivated people to join our team. If you don’t see a specific position you’re interested in, please feel free to send your resume our way. At Patelco, our employees are purpose-driven people on a quest to improve the financial well-being of others. Sound like you? Get in touch today.
How do you see yourself growing?
Careers at Patelco can take different paths:
- Member services
- Consumer lending
- Digital banking
- Mortgage lending
Solving problems and helping people in our community. Make a difference every day with your skills and knowledge by becoming part of our Member Services team.Learn More
Don’t see the exact job you’re looking for?
We’re here to help people in communities throughout Northern California build financially healthy lives. We do this by being attentive and partnering with our members to understand what is financially best for them.
The Consumer lending path involves the processing and disbursement of all consumer loan products from various channels to achieve credit union goals.
- What we earn, we return to our members in savings from lower loan rates, fewer fees, and personalized service that focuses on transparency, simplicity, and trust.
- In this role, responsibilities will include originating home loans and lines of credit though direct contacts with members or by other referral sources.
- Successful team members must possess strong time management, and organization skills to manage a large pipeline of loans.
We want to ensure that our growing number of Patelco members who prefer to engage with us and self service through our web and mobile banking channels can successfully do so.
- You’ll be focused on optimizing the ease of use of our members’ top digital banking tasks to increase successful digital self service and decrease calls for digital assistance.
- This includes addressing and streamlining workflows, business processes and operational procedures in the digital acquisition and servicing experiences.
- To do so, you will engage and lead cross-functional partners at varying levels across the organization in operations, call center, member experience, tech to simplify processes to our members’ top digital journeys and tasks.
Compliance Specialist review departmental policies and procedures. They conduct testing and monitoring of the business’ compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Participates in the review and recommendation of department policies and procedures to ensure operations are compliant with applicable laws and regulations. When requested, assists staff with job aids and forms.
- Monitoring and Testing - Leads compliance reviews and documents and supports compliance findings. Drafts compliance reports and communicates findings to management.
- Conducts initial reviews of alleged compliance violations and escalates to management as needed.