Your $5 donation goes directly to supporting families in need.
Deeply rooted in Patelco’s history is our mission to support our communities, especially in times of need. We’ve had many members personally impacted by the recent wildfires and are committed to doing what we can to support them and the broader community in this difficult time, and we need your help!
Order your 2019 Pets of Patelco Calendar for a $5 suggested donation, and Patelco has pledged to match all proceeds to help reach $100,000 donation goal.*
100% of money raised will be provided to local non-profits to directly support families and animals impacted by these massive tragedies:
- North Valley Community Foundation
- North Valley Catholic Social Services
- North Valley Animal Disaster Group
Join us in helping to rebuild a brighter tomorrow for our communities and bring hope for those who need it most this time of year.
*We are sorry but donations are not tax deductible
Wildfire Disaster Relief Available
We’ve activated our Disaster Relief Program to provide immediate financial resources to members in good standing who are affected by a natural disaster. This program includes access to no– or low-cost loans, reimbursement of non-network ATM fees, deferred loan payments, and more:
- An immediate $500 personal loan at 0% interest for up to one year
- Waiver of early withdrawal fees on any share certificates you may have with us
- Reimbursement of any ATM fees for non-network ATM withdrawals
- Reversal of NSF or late fees
- Low interest loans at 5.5% APR for loans up to $10,000
- Payment extensions on your existing consumer loans and/or credit cards if they are paid current
We created this Program to help members return to financial and personal stability as quickly as possible in the event of a disaster. Our thoughts are with those affected by the recent fires. If you’ve been affected, give us a call at 800.358.8228 to let us know how we can help you at any time.
* Up to $50,000.