Find the right solution
Answer a few quick questions to see the type of financing that's best for you.
Home equity, meet endless possibilities.
ACCESS LOW COST FUNDS
no closing costs
no annual fee
no prepayment fee
Variable rate as low as
as of 8/16/2018
Fixed rate as low as
as of 8/16/2018
How much can I borrow from my home equity?
Home Equity Line of Credit
For home improvements, consolidating debt, or whatever you need.
- Borrow what you need, when you need it, against your approved loan amount
- No closing costs up to $250,0002
- Variable interest rate as low as 5.000% APR1
- Fixed rate option available
- Interest-only payments for the first 10 years, followed by 15-year repayment period
- No prepayment penalty and early closure fee
- No annual fee
- Lines up to $500,000
1.APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Rates and terms shown are accurate as of 8/16/2018, and apply to a Home Equity Line or Loan for the most qualified applicant at the CLTV shown. Rates vary for second or vacation homes. Home Equity Lines of Credit are only available in California on owner occupied and vacation or second homes.
Line of credit rate is calculated using an index plus a margin. The index used is the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal Western Edition on the last business day of the month prior to the change. The current prime index is 5.000. Maximum interest rate is 17%.
The minimum periodic payment for line of credit is interest-only for the first ten years ('draw period') followed by fully-amortizing payments to repay the balance over the final fifteen years. No draws will be allowed during the repayment period. Payments and rate can adjust monthly. Payments will increase if rates increase. At the end of the draw period, your required monthly payments will increase because you will be paying both principal and interest.
NMLS ID Number is 506373
2. The minimum credit line amount is $10,000 and the maximum is $500,000. Patelco Credit Union will pay customary closing costs on lines up to $250,000 in second lien position. Borrower isresponsible for closing costs on lines in first lien position or over $250,000 and any escrow fees resulting from changes to title. Closing costs range from $0 to $2,500. Borrower may be required to pay a notary fee varying from $1 to $40 to execute the loan documents. No cost product uses Automated Value Model (AVM) to determine property value. Full Appraisals requested by the applicant will be at their expense. Read the HELOC Program Disclosure.