See what your money can do
Need a hand with the world of investing? Want to manage your assets on your own? We’ve got everything you need.
Schedule a complimentary meeting with any of our experienced CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS")* financial advisors, located in every Patelco branch throughout the Bay Area. We’ll talk with you about your goals and interests, find out where you are financially, and get you started on a path that works for you.
More of a do-it-yourself-type investor? Take the lead on your investments and sign up for our eVision®1 online trading service for quotes, charts, and the strategic data you need. Our investment tools come from CUSO Financial Services, L.P.(“CFS”)*, a highly experienced broker dealer with over 20 years in the financial industry.
We'll help you get set up.
- CFS Financial Advisors available in every Patelco branch
- Complimentary financial consultation
- Customized investment strategy and retirement analysis
The tools you need to invest on your own.
- Trade anytime, anywhere with our eVision®1 online trading service.
- Buy stocks, options, and mutual funds with commissions as low as $14.952.
- Get quotes, analyses, and the data you need to manage your own portfolio3.
Take the next step
Get a complimentary financial consultation
* Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS"), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Patelco Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.
Financial Advisors are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with, residents of other states will be made only upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information in this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
1 eVISION® is a registered trademark of CUSO Financial Services, L.P.(CFS).
2 Complete pricing schedule available online.
3 Extreme market volatility and trade volume may affect system access and execution.