What We're Doing
To help ensure that we can continue to focus on the financial wellbeing of our members, as well as the health of our team members during the pandemic, we’ve added the following protocols at all of our locations.
- Team members are required to do a health check before entering the workplace each day.
- If someone does become ill, we can quickly notify those they might have been in contact with (per OSHA AB685).
- If you have had COVID-19 symptoms, we ask that you stay home.
- We follow CDC guidance for routine cleaning at each location, including additional cleaning for high-touch areas.
- If we identify a positive case of COVID-19 at one of our locations, we take additional cleaning measures and work with team members on flexible work options until it’s safe to return.
- We provide cleaning supplies so that individuals can sanitize their individual desktops throughout the day.
Onsite Safety Protocols
- We’ve posted signs for social distance guidelines, follow all hand washing protocols, and encourage the use of hand sanitizer.
- Regular updates are given to our team on measures they should take to avoid spreading the virus, based on updates from the CDC and CA Department of Health.
- Our stance on COVID vaccines is similar to the flu vaccine: science has proven that both can help eliminate or lessen the symptoms of these viruses so that we can continue to move toward a heathier tomorrow, together.
- We encourage our team members to get the COVID-19 vaccine, but it is not mandatory.
- In compliance with SB95, we do provide paid time off to get the vaccine or accompany a family member to get the vaccine.
We are beginning to return our team to our workplaces in Dublin and Merced over the summer of 2021. This return includes hybrid work models as appropriate for various functions and roles.
Stay tuned for more updates.