The right checking account can help you manage your money conveniently and securely.
- $0 monthly fee
- No minimum balance
- Free Debit Mastercard card
- 30,000+ fee-free ATMs nationwide
- Overdraft protection
- Mobile app that allows you to make deposits, pay bills and conduct person-to-person payments
Progress Student Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card
Earn more points and rewards on everyday student expenses without the high interest from other credit cards.
Gain quick access to the funds necessary to prep for the upcoming school year with a low fixed payment.
- Borrow up to $50,000
- Rates as low as 5.30% APR² with terms up to 5 years
- Fixed, low rates and payments
- No loan origination fees
- No prepayment penalties or finance charge refund for early payment
- Variable APR as of 11/16/2019. Rate adjusts monthly and equals prime rate for previous month plus a margin range based on credit worthiness. Applies to Purchases and Balance Transfers.
- APR (Annual Percentage Rate). Loan rates offered effective 7/19/2019 and are subject to credit approval. APRs range based on factors including credit type, loan term, Commitment Household/account relationship and applicant credit worthiness/score. Loan terms are based on various factors, including the amount financed. Actual rates are disclosed to approved applicants in writing prior to loan consummation. Offered rates subject to change.
Loan payment examples:
Personal Loan: The APR range is 5.30% to 18.40% with terms available from 6 to 60 months. Example, if you receive a loan of $10,000 with and interest rate of 7.40% with no origination fee and make 48 monthly payments of $242.05, your finances charges will be $1,618.13 which would make your total repayment amount $11,618.13