Membership is free at Patelco Credit Union.
Interested in our industry-leading financial products and services? It is easy to determine
if you are eligible for a Patelco membership. If you live, work, or worship in the many California towns where Patelco has a presence, you are eligible to join Patelco Credit Union. This is made possible by our partnerships with thousands of companies. See below for other ways you might be eligible for a Patelco membership. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- You live in a community charter county: A community charter allows you to join if you live or regularly work in one of these California counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, or Sonoma.
- You regularly live, work, or worship in these California cities:
Alameda, Alamo, Antelope, Antioch, Atherton, Atwater, Albany, American Canyon, Bakersfield, Bay Point, Belmont, Benicia. Berkeley, Blackhawk, Brentwood, Brisbane, Burlingame, Calistoga, Campbell, Carmichael, Castro Valley, Citrus Heights, Clayton, Cloverdale, Colma, Concord, Corte Madera, Cotati, Crockett, Cupertino, Daly City, Danville, Diablo, Discovery Bay, Dixon, Dublin, East Palo Alto, El Cerrito, El Sobrante, Elk Grove, Elverta, Emerisa Gardens, Emeryville, Eureka, Fairfax, Fairfield, Fair Oaks, Folsom, Foster City, Fremont, Galt, Geyserville, Gilroy, Glen Ellen, Gold River, Greenbrae, Guerneville, Half Moon Bay, Hayward, Herald, Healdsburg, Hercules, Hillsborough, Kensington, Kentfield, Kenwood, Lafayette, Laguna, Larkspur, Livermore, Los Altos, Los Banos, Los Gatos, Martinez, McKinleyville, Menlo Park, Mill Valley, Millbrae, Milpitas, Monte Rio, Monte Sereno, Moraga, Morgan Hill, Mountain View, Napa, Newark, North Highlands, Novato, Oakland, Oakley, Occidental, Orangevale, Orinda, Pacheco, Pacifica, Palo Alto, Penngrove, Petaluma, Piedmont, Pinole, Pittsburg, Pleasanton, Pleasant Hill, Portola Valley, Rancho Cordova, Rancho Murrieta, Redwood City, Richmond, Rio Linda, Rio Vista, Rocklin, Rodeo, Rohnert Park, Roseville, Rutherford, San Francisco, Sacramento, Saint Helena, San Anselmo, San Bruno, San Carlos, San Geronimo, San Jose, San Leandro, San Lorenzo, San Martin, San Mateo, San Pablo, San Rafael, San Ramon, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Santa Rosa, Saratoga, Sebastopol, Sonoma, South San Francisco, Suisun City, Sunnyvale, Tiburon, Tracy, Union City, Vacaville, Vallejo, Walnut Creek, Walnut Grove, West Sacramento, Wilton, Windsor, and Yountville.
- You are an employee or pensioner of one of the 1100+ companies (including AT&T and Walgreens), associations, trade groups, chambers of commerce, or federal government agencies served by Patelco Credit Union.
- You are a student of the University of California Berkeley, San Francisco State University, or California State University East Bay.
- You are a member of the San Francisco State University Alumni Association or the California State University East Bay Alumni Association.
- You are a minor child or surviving spouse of a deceased employee or pensioner eligible for membership.
- You are a family member or roommate of an existing Patelco member. You will need their name and account number when you apply.
- You are a civilian employee of the United States government and work in or are headquartered in San Francisco.