Savers, things are looking up.Learn More
On a 24-Month Certificate or IRA
than the national average rate¹
Get a jump on growing your savings in the New Year.
Certificate rates are on the rise, and we have some of the highest in the nation. In fact, based on current FDIC statistics for 24-month CDs, our 2.25% APY is more than three times the national average. Wherever you are on your financial journey, leverage the power of:
- Guaranteed returns
- Compounded growth
- Federally insured deposits
- Tax-deferred growth for IRAs
- Low minimum balances for both certificates and IRAs
The future is looking up. Visit a branch or open your account online to lock in your guaranteed rate today.
Limited time offer ends soon.
New year. New you. More Savings.
In addition to adding that new certificate to your financial toolbox, here are a few tips on how to save even more in the New Year:
- Set specific savings goals for your future, such as saving for a home, paying down debt, or traveling.
- Pay yourself first. Pick a percentage of your paycheck to put away each month to help meet those goals.
- Take control of your expenses. Make a monthly budget and stick to it.
- Look to reduce payments on high-interest debt. Consider our Debt Consolidation Loan.²
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. Minimum deposit is $1,000 for Certificates and $500 for IRA Certificates. Certificate dividends paid monthly. Penalty for early withdrawal for all certificates. Please see the Certificate Accounts section in the Member Handbook and Member Handbook Fee Schedule. Terms and conditions vary by account. For specific tax advice, please consult a qualified tax professional. Rates subject to change at any time.
¹ FDIC.gov, 1/12/18.
² Debt Consolidation Loans are subject to credit approval, restrictions apply, and rates are subject to change. Loans are offered on a limited-time basis and can be withdrawn or modified at any time without notice.