Protect your assets with Auto & Home Insurance.
Your home and automobile are two of your most important, and often most costly, possessions. Luckily, Patelco provides access to insurance that will protect them (and you) in case the unexpected happens.
Even if you didn't use a Patelco Home Loan or Auto Loan to purchase your residence or car, our partnership with California Insurance Specialists (CIS)1 allows us to offer our members low rates on a myriad of insurance products, including rental insurance. CIS represents over 35 different insurance providers so they can match you up with just the right coverage at just the right price.
|For your auto, protect against losses from:
||For your home, protect against losses from:
- Necessary repairs following an accident or physical injuries suffered by yourself or others
- Benefits paid to survivors of an accident when it results in death or permanent disability
- Lawsuits brought against you by another party
- Lost wages or salary due to personal injury
- Structural, internal, or personal property damage
- Damage from water, fire, or smoke
- Liability for the accidents involving injury to another person or property
- Vandalism and theft
|Through Patelco, CIS also offers insurance for:
- RV, Boat, Mobile home, Flood, Earthquake, Rental, Condominium and Umbrella
Getting started with Auto and Home Protection Insurance
For more information or to get your personalized, in-depth no obligation quote today, call California Insurance Specialists at 800.436.2113 or visit our partner site to get started. You'll be glad you did.
This just in from CIS!
California members who signed up for auto and home protection insurance saved an average of $268 on their annual premium with CIS over the cost of their previous insurance.
- California license number #0B33273
* Non-deposit investment products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (“CFS”), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Patelco Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members.