This is where it all begins…
As a Patelco Member, your first step toward a very rewarding financial partnership is to open a Tiered Savings Account, also known as your "Regular Share Account," which represents your Membership in Patelco.
This low– to no–cost1 account accrues interest on a sliding scale depending on your balance (so the more you save, the more you earn) and it includes unlimited access to your funds.
The Patelco Tiered Savings Account also comes with:
- Above market dividend rates
- Dividends compounded and paid monthly
- The ability to use the account as overdraft protection and as security for a loan
- View rates
- There is a Minimum Savings Balance Fee of $5 per month unless your total deposits (the sum of savings, checking, certificate, IRA, and money market balances) is at least $150. You can also avoid this fee if you have a direct deposit; a Patelco loan, credit card, or line of credit; or a Free Checking account. Commitment Household members and minor accounts are exempt from this fee.
- Certain transactions are limited by federal regulations. Refer to the Member Handbook (PDF) for more information.