Making a difference together
As our community faces a trying time, Patelco is here to lend a helping hand.
Disaster Relief Program for Patelco members
In response to the wildfires in Northern and Southern California, we’ve activated our Disaster Relief Program.
Our Disaster Relief Program provides immediate financial resources to members who are directly affected by a natural disaster. This program includes access to no– or low–cost loans, reimbursement of non-network ATM fees, deferred loan payments, and more – so directly affected members can get back on their feet.
Questions? Call us at 800.358.8228.
Program benefits include:
- An immediate $500 personal loan at 0% interest for up to one year
- Waiver of early withdrawal fees on any share certificates you may have with us
- Reimbursement of any ATM fees for non-network ATM withdrawals
- Reversal of NSF or late fees
- Low interest loans at 5% APR for loans up to $10,000
- Automatic payment deferrals (with no late fees) are also available for a select period on existing mortgages, home equity loans, consumer loans and credit cards, for members in impacted zip codes. (If you’ve been impacted by the fire and your zip code is not listed, call 800.358.8228 extension 1411 for further assistance.)
To take advantage of any of these benefits, or for other assistance, give us a call at 800.358.8228 or visit a local branch. We’re here to help.
Patelco is reaching out in the North Bay
To address the most pressing needs, we held out an outreach event in Santa Rosa, volunteered at the Redwood Empire Food Bank twice in October, and handed hundreds of care kits to the North Bay community.
At our October 19 outreach event at our Santa Rosa Branch, we served hot meals from area food trucks, and gave out care kits, portable phone chargers, and blankets. Staff at our headquarters worked together with our branches to plan the day, pack the giveaway items, and host the event. Over 700 members of the North Bay community attended and benefitted.
During two days in October, 55 of our staff also visited the Redwood Empire Food Bank to pack over 12,000 pounds of healthy food for over 7,500 North Bay families. Patelco provided the transportation and the time off so these employees could help others.
We’re planning an additional event in December to help the North Bay community as rebuilding continues. Keep an eye on this website or our Facebook page for updates on the time and place.